Monday, November 5, 2012

Observation

11:38
Its sunny and hot in the sun but not to bad in the shade (75 degrees outside)

11:45
There is a little wind and I can hear animals (birds, flies, and bees) however, I can not see them
Also I can hear a dog barking in the distance

11:50
I saw a yellow butterfly ans some small birds jumping from tree to tree

11:55
I have seen three birds jumping and singing

12:03
Nothing has really happened it is just normal

12:08
A month just flew by

12:15
I saw two brown birds just sitting in a bush

12:20
I can hear people and a dog in the distances

12:27
There is a bush that has some spider webs init and the light is just hitting it right so that the webs glow in the sun light

12:32
There is a little wind but really all is quiet

12:37
I just saw a grasshopper jump on a tree branch on the ground


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.